Battery Operated String Trimmers
Hopefully, this page aim is helping you to find the best battery operated string trimmers.
To get more information, I did some research online. I went to find which kinds were the most popular at Amazon, and the top rated are listed here, with my comments.
And if you are ready to have one, just move your fingers now.
Top Recommended Battery Operated String Trimmers
The Black & Decker LBXR20 20 Volt MAX Extended Run Time Lithium Battery is compatible with the 20-Volt MAX line of power and gardening tools. These batteries have been formulated for longer runtime and improved performance.
- “Very light weight and very easy to use.” – Roscoe V. Eakins III
- “Good thing B&D includes two batteries.” – JDP
- “I never liked dragging that cord around the yard both the blower and weed eater work great just enough charge to get the entire yard done.” – Kirby & Snickers
Greenworks, 40-Volt, 4 Amp Hour Lithium-Ion String Trimmer, Includes Battery and Charger, Model # 21132A
- “Also, the length is a little too long (and I am almost feet tall), meaning you have to hold it awkwardly and at some strange angles most of the time.” – scot16897
- “The weight of the unit is good; a couple of pounds lighter than my previous (gas) trimmer.” – Chorn
- “Overall, very please.” – S. Walker
Green and clean for your landscaping! Earthwise 12 Cordless String Trimmer, SAVE BIG! It’s a powerful Trimmer and Edger…
- “Very light weight and so easy to work with!” – Sonjia Jewell
- “Works great for a small sized yard.” – JC
- “It won’t handle weeds of any thickness, and even had a tough time with tall grass.” – Dean W. Wilkey
Includes 24V Cordless Lithium-Ion 10-in Straight Shaft String Trimmer / Edger – WG165, 24V Li-Ion Battery, Standard Lithium Charger, (3) Spools, Spool Cap, Wall Mount, Owner’s Manual
Battery Operated String Trimmers Reviews
- “It is very light weight and easy to use.” – Sue
- “I am editing my review to reflect the great customer service I received with the issue I posted about.” – Eurodude in NJ
- “Used it maybe four times – and the battery now only charges where it lasts only 3-5 minutes.” – BostonHack
The Black & Decker LBXR20 20 Volt MAX Extended Run Time Lithium Battery is compatible with the Black & Decker 20-Volt MAX line of power and gardening tools.
- “Light weight, easy to use, very satisfied.” – MD
- “The two chargers and two batteries are also a really nice addition to the set.” – Lemon
- “Hedge trimmer worked great on my many bushes and blower was effective, didn’t have a ton of power but did the job of blowing off the grass.” – nifter
TORO CORDLESS TRIMMER
Voltage – 12v
8 Cutting Swath
.065 Line Diameter
Weighs Less Than 7Lbs
Cordless String Trimmer
Bump Feed Line Advance
Tool-Less Spool Replacement
Up To 45 Minutes Of Run Time
Ergonomic Adjustable Handle For Comfort.
- “Very easy to use and very light weight.” – Nissi
- “I only used this trimmer less than 15 minutes on and off and the battery was dead.” – Francine Greenawalt
- “The battery holds a very good charge, lasting plenty of time.” – C. Foltz
The WORX Cordless 20-Volt LithiumPower 2-in1 Trimmer/Edger is a powerful, lightweight, and easy to use yard and garden machine. Convert the trimmer easily to an edger and vise-versa in seconds with no tools.
- “Light weight and easy to use.” – pulsar
- “The problem is the battery only lasts a few minutes after a full charge.” – Pen Name
- “A single charge is more than enough to trim my entire lot, edge the driveway and sidewalk as well as the street curbs.” – indygb
BLACK and DECKER CORDLESS TRIMMER-EDGER *9 cutting path *Used for grass trimming after mowing and edging of grass along beds and concrete *Patented gear-driven design provides more torque and power to get the job done *12V battery allows instant starting and provides plenty of run-time per charge *Lightweight 7 lb.
- “This trimmer works very well for us.” – D. Williams
- “It barely gets my whole yard done, before the battery needs recharging.” – George S. Yardley
- “Both times the battery power depleted to next to nothing within 10-15 minutes – this after being on the charger OVER 24 hours!” – Kay
21602 Features: -Cordless trimmer.-Auto-feed.-12 Cutting width.
- “The trimmer itself is light, well made, indestructible so far, and works very well.” – Bart Malone
- “The battery will last about 5 to 10 minutes when fully charged, and that’s it.” – Woodshedder
- “Very good products, I would certainly recommend them.” – R. Cummings
Positec 18V Li-Ion Trimmer18V Li-Ion 10 Grass Trimmer/wheeled edger with 1/2 hour charger
- “The battery charges within 30 minutes, but drains within 20 minutes of use.” – Baliboy
- “I called the worx customer service line and explained my position and that I wanted to exercise the 30 day return option.” – Harold K. Stinnett
- “Does a great job, is very light weight and easy to switch between Trimmer and Edger.” – D. Hornkohl
Is This Page Helpful? Bookmark & Share It